Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December Daily :: Day 16

Day_16

I'm loving the extra spots this year for multiple photos. Yet, a large part of me yearns for the real simplicity of just one photo day. I think I might have to return to it again next year. With that said I'm happy and content with this year's book so far. It's not the same as year's past and therefore will be unique in telling of this year's story.

Journaling Reads: The Botanic Gardens has become an annual tradition with Aunt Maureen. The Wonderland Express is amazing, and the lights and decorations inside and out are breathtaking. Then we finished the night with dinner at Max and Benny’s. Yummy! We all had a great time.



.............................
Click here for a list of credits and supplies used in today's layout.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails