Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December Daily :: Day 15

Day_15

Journaling reads: Today was one of those days where I had a ton of things planned down to the minute, and something completely out of my control threw a wrench in my plans. A day to remind me that God is the one in control, not me. I dropped you off at school and then headed out to run some errands. Then the truck stalled. I called Daddy, and then it started only to stall again. Luckily I was able to get myself into a parking lot and called Allstate Motor Club who sent a tow truck for me. While waiting I said a quick prayer and asked for God’s protection. Grandma Shelly came to pick you up from school, and several strangers reached out to offer their help. We were able to borrow Grandma’s car to go get our hair cut, and then we went to see Grandma McDunn at the rehab facility. Portillos for dinner, and then Grammy and Grampy came to see you. You saw all of your grandparents today. It turned out to be a lovely day.



.............................
Click here for a list of credits and supplies used in today's layout.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails