Saturday, April 23, 2011

Date Night ... 110::365


April 20, 2011 ... Jeff had an informational job meeting thingamajig tonight, so Sean and I had a date night. Normally that means we eat dinner at home, Sean gets to play in the bath extra long, and then we snuggle on the couch in our PJs eating popcorn and watching some sort of animated train movie (take your pick, we've got 'em all).

But this night we went actually went out on a REAL date! Being the lady I am, I let the boy pick where he wanted to go -- McDonalds it is!! Nothing better than a date night at the McDonalds playland with your three-year old son. Going home with a Shamrock shake is a close second.

PS. Camera phone again. I keep forgetting to bring decent cameras with me...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails