Friday, April 15, 2011

Breakfast ... 102::365


April 12, 2011 ... There have been lots of cereal deals at the grocery stores the past few months, so our pantry is well stocked with cold cereal. It's our go to choice for breakfast around here. Quick, healthy, easy, yummy. Can't go wrong.

Note the harvest gold tupperware bowl. My husband brought these home years ago from his grandma's house. I just about choked him, "Do we really need more Tupperware?" And in harvest gold nonetheless. Arghhhh!

Shhh! Can you keep a secret? I've grown to love them, especially for cereal. They are just the right size to get the perfect serving size. And I kind of get all nostalgic looking at the harvest gold color. Remembering a time when I would eat Cheerios as a kid... pouring sugar on top, and joyously scraping the sugar off the bottom of the bowl. Ahhh, those were the days. Now they just bake the sugar right into the famous O's.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails