Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Memories of Maastricht ... 51::365


Wow, it's hard to believe that it's been twenty years since we studied overseas in Maastricht, the Netherlands. Today I met Paul and Rita for lunch to catchup and reminiscence about our days riding bikes, traveling on trains, and staying in youth hostels. Oh, and yea, celebrating Carnivale. Some of us forget the sordid details.

I haven't yet scanned my photos from twenty years ago, so I'll leave you with this video my dad took when he & my mom came to visit. This was where we lived, affectionately called "the Heug". Paul, what the heck was going on with your face here? Is it sunburn?



P.S. I kind of cheated on my daily photo today. This was really taken on Rita's camera by our waiter at CPK.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails