Saturday, January 29, 2011

Resolutions ... 29::365 { One Photo a Day }

I signed up for a 16 week weight loss challenge at our local Snap Fitness. The hook was it's free... but only if you do everything they tell you to do, and decide to NOT stay with the gym after the 16 weeks. Then they'll refund your money. The deal is workout 3 times a week in their gym, keep a food journal and have two days signed by a staff member each week, and meet with a personal trainer once a month (four times total). I'm SO not a gym person. But this challenge will force me into a routine. Which I need desperately. And I hope will carryover when the 16 weeks are over { I get my money back } and I'll have all sorts of new options to working out when Spring arrives.

I'm two weeks in, and so far so good. I'm not weighing myself -- I don't want to focus on the numbers. I just want to feel better physically and mentally.

RE: the photo. These are my old shoes that I now wear out and about. I bought a new pair of Saucony at Marshalls a few months ago and only wear them indoors so they still look brand spankin' new in all their whiteness which I didn't think would make for a very interesting photo. I wanted to use my old pair for a little grungier look. I used Coffeeshop's Urban Grit Photoshop Action, and removed the yellow color cast. Here's the original SOOC (straight out of camera) so you can see the difference in what a photoshop action can do. I'm learning!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails