Friday, January 28, 2011

Mom's Morning Out ... 28::365 { One Photo a Day }


I had a mom's morning out today, and enjoyed a walk down memory lane by heading to Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, IL. I spent the better part of my teenage years, summers in college, and ten years after college living in Arlington Heights, so I shopped at Woodfield regularly and even worked here a couple of jobs. Now we live about 35 minutes away, so it's not very convenient... and with all of the new outdoor malls popping up, there's not much need to go there. But today I had to exchange a pair of Crocs boots I received for Christmas.

Along the way I stopped by a couple of stores and ended up buying a sweater, two shirts, and hat/mittens set for Sean for next winter, an extra potty chair for Sean, and two pairs of jeans & two tops for me all for $60. Everything was on clearance except for the potty seat. Not bad for a day's work... and a joyful morning out for mom.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails