Sunday, January 2, 2011

{ December Daily 2010 } Final Book

The book is complete! YAY! I'm so so so happy with it, and excited to get it printed. I'm printing through Adoramapix for the first time -- they use real photo paper instead of being press printed, and I've only read rave reviews online. Anxious to see how it looks in person.

This embed looks really fuzzy. You can click on "view larger" to see it better. If you are viewing this in Facebook, you'll need to click through to my blog to see the book.

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!

1 comment:

nita said...

I have followed your blog during the month december (and also in 2009;)) I love the finished book- what a precious document for you and your family and inspiring for me- thanks for sharing,

Nita (Netherlands)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails