Thursday, January 27, 2011

26::365 { One Photo a Day } ... The Pantry


I immersed myself into the pantry today. We have an awesome walk-in pantry, but it becomes a dumping ground for lots of things. And you can imagine it was... um, well... a freakin' mess! It took me pretty much all day but it's complete. I have boxes upon bags of things to donate, and two large recycling garbage bins full of cardboard. 

Now I can breathe a little easier. Simplify, simplify, simplify. My mantra for 2011.

Here's a few more pics to document this event. Sorry, they're not the best quality but you get the idea. Now 2/3 of the pantry is dedicated to food (it was only 1/3 prior), and we dedicated three full shelves to arts & crafts, party supplies, etc. 



Can I get an amen?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails