Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wish No. 7 - Wonder { December Daily 2010 }



Journaling Reads: I’ve talked a lot on my blog lately about how we still have our Fourth of July bunting on our front porch. And here’s the proof. It’s Dec. 7 and this is what you will find if you came to visit us. Needless to say we still have a lot of work to do to not look like the Pollacks we truly are. Heck, even Eddie came to drop off the evergreen garland and didn’t think he was at the right house. But then he came to the door and saw toys strewn everywhere inside and knew he was at the right place. I wonder if Santa will pass us by?



Another PJs day and trying to get caught up with things around the house, and get work done. I tell ya, this WAHM (work at home mom) stuff is for the birds. It definitely has its perks (such as being home with the little people), but it puts so much pressure on us women to do everything really well. So I'm in the process of reprioritizing, and considering switching my role to a SAHM (stay at home mom). Such a distinct difference, and one I think I'm ready to take on! We just need to crunch the numbers and make sure we have our ducks in a row before we make the decision. Then hopefully next year we won't be having holiday schizophrenia like you see here.

1 comment:

Debbie P said...

Lovely photos! The 4th of July bunting looks pretty good actually. Heck, leave it up to the next 4th!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails