Saturday, December 4, 2010

Wish No. 4 - Snow Day { December Daily 2010 }


JOURNALING READS: The first snowfall, and Sean was dying to go out and play. At one point he even had gloves and his rainboots on claiming, “I all better, mommy. I not sick.” But  I wasn’t buying it, and luckily he wasn’t throwing any tantrums... I might have given in. If you look closely you will see a rash has developed again, but this time we think it’s just eczema. His skin is probably starting to rebel from the hives he had last week. Other big news today is he went pee pee on the potty for the first time! We have been taking the relaxed approach to potty training and started in ernest right before he got sick. Ugh. Needless to say, it was put on hold. But tonight he asked to go potty, and even surprised himself. What a big boy!

I'm surprised that this spread came together as easily as it did, and looking halfway decent. I had to run outside at 4pm to snap shots of the snowfall because I had forgotten during the day. My lighting was clearly horrible, and when I got back in I noticed my ISO was set for 1600. UGH!! I definitely should know better, but my mind isn't thinking straight these days. C'est la vie. I'm pretty happy with it, and it's simple. simple. simple.

5 comments:

Layle Koncar said...

Hi Amy, here from Ali's blog. Had to comment on what a sweet picture this is!!

Crystal said...

I came from Ali's too! The photo is beautiful, especially as an enlargement (right?). Merry Christmas!

Debbie P said...

Oh, poor little guy. Hope he feels better soon. Your photos are amazing!

cia said...

Don't feel bad about the lighting - the layout looks gorgeous!

Amy said...

All I can say is thank goodness for photoshop!! I really do love this spread too... it's simple but says so much. Thanks for the loving!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails