Friday, December 17, 2010

WIsh No. 16 - Keep in Touch { December Daily 2010 }

Credits: Be Merry Kit by Cherie Mask

Journaling Reads: Today was a day to keep in touch with friends and family. You and I took a trip to the Post Office to deliver a few packages, and buy stampes. I wish for you to learn the importance of friendship and keeping in touch. I wasn’t sure what to do for our card this year, and then the layout for day 8 inspired me to use your close-ups with this word art. Super cute. Better yet? I scored a sweet deal on seehere.com = 120 cards for $3.50 plus free overnight shipping! Procrastination paid off.


I didn't take any pictures today.

Bad Amy.

It's not that I didn't think about it... I just wasn't inspired and didn't push myself to do it. Besides, I really wanted to include what I designed for our Christmas cards. And including the close up portraits of Sean again would have been silly. But it left a perfect spot for journaling. It all works out.

Hair appointment tomorrow for me & Sean. Thinking of taking a picture of me with a bunch of tinfoil in my hair. Dare me?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails