Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wish No. 14 - Freedom { December Daily 2010 }


Journaling Reads: This is how you see me most of the time. On the laptop, working. Being a work at home mom has its perks - staying in my PJs, working in comfy chairs, and getting to see you all day, every day. But the downside is I don’t get to play with you as often as I’d like. Today I finished my final grades for the session, and I’ll be taking January off. Do you know what that means? Me & you time, buddy.  My favorite.

I'm still battling some sort of a chest cold and cough, which is driving me nuts and slowing me down. My butt was literally in this chair most of the day. Ugh. Hoping this bug leaves soon, and I can get down to some merriment! The good news is, my final grades are posted. One less monkey on my back.

This page is kind of boring, but it reflects my day. And I'm bummed that the focus is off completely, but I couldn't find our tripod and was balancing the camera on some Mega Blocks. Literally. Thank goodness for the remote. The next time I appear in the book I promise to look much merrier, in focus and full color!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails