Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wish No. 13 - Gratitude { December Daily 2010 }


Journaling Reads: You are almost three years old, and you are really getting into pretend play. Today we played with your Little People nativity, and I jumped at the chance to tell you the real story behind Christmas. You loved the idea of giving presents to Jesus on his birthday, and thought it would be cool for your race car driver to give Jesus his winning trophy just like the Three Wise Men. I thought it was pretty darn cute myself. You’re getting to be such a big boy with a big heart... and I love you so, so much.

We had another low key day today. I spent the better part of the day grading papers, and will do the same tomorrow for final grades. I'm SO looking forward to this session being over and for a much needed break. I will be taking the January session off... 8 weeks to recharge my batteries!

I'm happy with how this spread came together. Doubly happy that I snapped a decent photo to tell a good story about what Sean and I did together today. He spent the better part of the day playing with his Little People, Mega Blocks, and Geotrax... as well as running and spinning (he likes to get dizzy!). The poor little guy pooped himself out, and ended up falling asleep on the couch for a few hours. We're at the in-between stage of naps versus no naps. And since he took a nap late this afternoon, it meant he didn't want to go to sleep... I was repeatedly putting him back into bed tonight until after 11pm. Heaven help me.

1 comment:

Suz said...

Great layout! Love the pic!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails