Friday, December 31, 2010

Wiah No. 30 - Fun Times { December Daily 2010 }


Journaling: The past few days we’ve cleared our schedules, and enjoyed some downtime together. Today we didn’t even get out of our PJs. And we’ve had fun playing with all of our new toys from Christmas. My favorite has been playing all our new Wii games, and Disney’s Epic Mickey is the one I’ve enjoyed the most. It’ the perfect combination of challenge, fun, and Disney magic. Thanks Santa! It’s days like today that make me wish for more fun times ahead in 2011!

++++

Again, I took no pictures today. Tsk, Tsk. I guess I would be pretty lousy at the 365 photo a day project, huh? I'm thinking about it still... and if I miss a day here or there it won't be the end of the world!

Anyway, I fell in love with this painting of Mickey that shows up every time you die in Epic Mickey (which I happen to do A LOT). I really wanted to feature it.

Happy New Year's Eve, everyone! Be safe.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails