Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010 Photo Book { Hello You Books }

Halloween totally snuck up on me. I mean, I knew it was coming and Sean has been talking about it, like, forever. But we still have the red, white & blue bunting on our front porch. 


Seriously. 


So, on Saturday (October 30, mind you) I insisted we at least go to a pumpkin patch to buy pumpkins. How could we have Halloween without carving a pumpkin? So we did. And we carved. And we bought candy. And I went crazy and made 100 treat bags for trick or treaters. And we were ready. Kind of. Except for the fourth of july bunting on our front porch.

In honor of my last minute Halloween, I quickly designed a Halloween photo book. And tonight I sorted through my photos, picked my favorites, and plopped them into my album. Voila. Easy as pumpkin pie. No red, white and blue in this book of memories!

Would you like to document your Halloween (which I'm sure was much better planned than mine) in a photo album? Shutterfly has their 7x9 photo books on sale right now for $8 + shipping (through Nov 3). And I'll do all the work for you for $19.99. If you're interested, drop me an email.



Credits: 
Halloween 08 Brushes by Jen Furlotte (www.pixelsandicecream.com)
Tree brush by Horhew on deviantArt.com
MDS_Halloween_Ps_Brushes_by_MorfineDoll on deviantArt.com
Font: Freeze from www.freescrapbookfonts.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails