Sunday, May 16, 2010

First Year Photo Book { Hello You Books }

I know, you're thinking "isn't Sean two and a half?" Yep, he is... so I'm a little behind. In all honesty I've had this printed for a while. It's gorgeous in hand. Trust me. Blurb does a fantastic job. But they recently came out with the option to share books online, so I'm taking it for a test drive below.

This is a HUGE 174 page photo book inspired by Paislee Press. Like her, I wanted to do something with all those random photos I took of Sean in his first year. There is very little journaling, only dates and descriptions. It's purely a photo book. And I love how it turned out.

Let me know what you think of it! And if you're wondering what to do with those gazillion snapshots you took of your little person in their first year, email me!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails