Monday, April 26, 2010

Mother's Day Everyday 5x7 Photo Book { Hello You Books }

Mother's Day is May 9. Snuck up on you, didn't it? I know it did me, and now I'm wondering what the heck to get my mom. Are you the same? Lucky for me I'm a mom too which means I'll be raking in the gifts. Um. Not really. When your husband is out of work you can pretty much expect some extra TLC on Mother's Day, and that's about it. So what's a girl to do? Create her own Mother's Day gift... and not just one but two!

This weekend I was required to be lazy because of my recent fertility treatment. And for me being lazy means just sitting on my butt, but doesn't mean I can't create! Here are the two books... Mother's Day 5x7 photo books.

Not sure what to get your mom? Or your wife? Or your grandma? These are easy and definitely one-of-a-kind -- sure to bring a tear or two, and isn't that what we're looking for this Mother's Day? Email me if you would like to make one for your special mom. If you're reading this on Facebook, leave me a comment or send me a message!

This post features the Mother's Day Everyday 5x7 Book.

Click here to see the Mother's Day Love You 5x7 Book.


Click here to view this photo book larger



Credits: Paislee Press Everyday Moments 5x7 Quick Album

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails