Tuesday, April 27, 2010

503 Photography Workshop: Week 1 ... Spring is Here!



I'm afraid to say it, but I think Spring is really here. Shhh! Let's not all say it at once. I'm afraid it might go away if Mother Nature decides she wasn't really ready.

I wanted to post a quick follow-up from my BIG day last week. Our fertility treatment went as planned. We transferred two frozen embryos, all without a hitch. I'm feeling normal most of the time, but know that means absolutely nothing when it comes to this journey. I'm honestly not reading into any symptoms, which is new for me. We'll just have to wait and see what happens next week. Jeff and I are completely satisfied with whatever God has in store for us, and excited to see what that will be!

The 503 Photography Workshop started last week... and wow! I love it. So far it's just the right pace for a busy lifestyle like mine. And I've already learned a ton I didn't know. Which is a lot. Really. I know that surprises you, doesn't it? I really don't know everything. LOL.

This past week we started with aperture and ISO. This picture of our flowering crab apple tree was one of my homework assignments to capture a shallow depth of field. I like it. Do you? I now know how to get that lovely blurriness behind my subject (called bokeh... yea, I didn't know that either!). My homework hasn't been graded yet. So I'm wallowing in my own love for it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails