Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hello Sweet Baby - Pregnancy & Birth Story { Hello You Books }

When my girlfriend Linda told me she was pregnant I was super excited. She and I shared our first pregnancy together, and had our boys only a few weeks apart under freaky-similar circumstances... both five weeks early, water bag broke at 2AM, emergency C-section. Weird, right? And now here she was expecting her second and I was bound and determined to help her document the journey!

Here it is! Isn't it yummy? If you'd like one just like it, email me and we'll make it happen.

Click on the pages to see them larger, and click again to zoom. Use your browser's back button to return to this page.


Front Cover


Title Page


Pages 2 & 3


Pages 4 & 5

Pages 6 & 7


Pages 8 & 9

Pages 10 & 11



Pages 12 & 13


Pages 14 & 15



Pages 16 & 17



Pages 18 & 19


Pages 20 & 21


Pages 22 & 23

Page 24 - Last Page

Credits: Paislee Press & Fei Fei's Stuff Embrace Kit, Paislee Press Pregnancy Presslines, Ali Edwards Pregnancy & Baby Celebrations word art.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails